Produce Clerk – Full Time Job at Longo’s – Toronto, ON
Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you passionate about the food industry?
If so, come join our growing team!
Position: Produce Clerk – Full Time
What you’ll do:
- Provide exceptional service to our customers
- Stock, merchandise and create displays
- Product preparation
- Maintain product quality by date checks and product rotation
- Follow Food, Health and Workplace Safety standards
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Passion to work in the food industry
- Work is performed in a store retail environment
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages and flexible benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- A team that cares and treats you like family
- Culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Celebrates and rewards our Team Members
Longo’s is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request, will work with qualified job applicants to provide suitable accommodation in a manner that takes into account the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Note: A qualified job applicant with a disability is one who possesses the required skills, education, experience and training and who can, with reasonable accommodation, perform the essential functions of the position applied for.
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Coordinator at:
Mail: 8800 Huntington Road, Vaughan, ON, L4H 3M6
About the Company
Company: Longo’s –
Company Location: Toronto, ON