Premium Service Representative (Bilingual English-French) Job at LG Electronics Canada – Toronto, ON
This role requires bilingual proficiency in English & French.
Service Coverage Management:
- Develop and recruit new service centres to build a premium servicer network to support new products and businesses.
- To be the main liaison between the service centres and LG for premium products and services.
- Prepare regular updates to leadership on network status.
Network Performance Management:
- To monitor and make adjustments to the service network based on performance levels and territory coverage.
- Be fully responsible for the management of the premium service network.
- Be the main point-of-contact for premium service supporting our LG, Signature and Studio sales network
Enforcing Guidelines and Policies:
- Develop new procedures and policies to support premium appliance service. Enforce all LG guidelines and policies so that LG interests are protected.
- Perform field audits and regular meetings with service centre business owners.
Approvals and Authorizations:
- To provide authorization to all special requests from service centres
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- College or University degree & a minimum of 2 years’ experience in vendor management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in service or sales support
- Strong computer skills using MS-Office including creating PPT presentations
- Experience developing and documenting processes for new businesses
- Must be bilingual (English/French)
- Must have a valid Driver’s license & the ability to travel within Canada (10% of the time)
- Must be comfortable doing Analytics
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Decision maker
- Must be comfortable managing business relationships
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The organization offers an attractive compensation package that encompasses a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Conditions of Employment:
- It is the candidate’s sole responsibility to obtain any work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required to legally work in Canada prior to commencing employmenT.
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required before commencing employment, subject to any duty to accommodate under applicable human rights legislation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve. LG Electronics Canada, Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
LG Electronics Canada, Inc. thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
About the Company
Company: LG Electronics Canada –
Company Location: Toronto, ON