pharmacy assistant Job at WESTSIDE – Toronto, ON
- Responsible for managing inventory: stock control, removing and returning expiry
- taking care of front store stocking and set up.
- Greeting patients by phone or in person, talking to them in a professional and friendly manner.
- Handling cash register transactions.
- Filling Rxs , doing simple compounding.
- Professionally interacting with health care professionals including pharmacists, physicians and others. .
- fluent in English , Portuguese is a plus.
- sociable ,outgoing , committed and punctual.
- has the motivation to learn and be a part of the pharmacy team.
- Fillware experience is an asset.
- Prior pharmacy experience an asset.
Expected Start Date: 2021-12-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
- Portuguese (preferred)
About the Company
Company: WESTSIDE –
Company Location: Toronto, ON