Locksmith Apprentice Job at Credential Lock and Security Inc. – East Gwillimbury, ON
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Locksmith Apprentice. The successful candidate will be a natural problem solver, with a perfect driving record, exceptional driving habits, a professional attitude, and the ability to work independently.
Your day will consist of driving the company vehicle from job to job and assisting with the installation and repair of door hardware, along with other various small repair work such as painting. Other duties will include shop maintenance, inventory management, key cutting, lock pinning, and traditional locksmith work.
As we are a growing business, our focus is to hire the right individual, who will grow from Apprentice to Service Technician. It is our hope that your hard work and dedication will allow you to become a valuable part of our team. To start this journey, we need someone who will fill the following responsibilities and roles.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pack, unpack, and manage tools, equipment, and hardware, at job sites
- Install commercial door hardware at job sites
- Cut Keys & setup locks to work with master key systems
- Perform all duties associated with maintenance of the workshop, warehouse, and service vehicles
- Shipping / Receiving
- Assist lead technicians as required
- Assist office staff and management team as required
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Repair, Maintenance & Installation Occupations: 1 year (required)
- Class G Licence (required)
About the Company
Company: Credential Lock and Security Inc. –
Company Location: East Gwillimbury, ON