Lead Hand Job at Intelcom Express – Mississauga, ON
What is a typical work day?
- Have leadership: motivate sorters, be their reference.
- Have a sense of responsibility: be the right-hand man of the Sorting Supervisor, communicate to him the manpower needs.
- Have good stress management: work under pressure and be at the heart of the action.
- Supervise the unloading of the truck, ensure the efficiency of the team and enforce safety measures at work.
- Be resourceful: respond quickly to requests for changes and unforeseen events.
Our most valuable Lead Hand:
- Holds at least 3 years in a warehouse position and 6 months in a Lead Hand role (an asset).
- Has general computer knowledge (Office365).
- Knows the current occupational health and safety regulations in force.
- Is able to express yourself in English.
Still interested? Keep reading, it’s almost over!
Why choose us?
Extensive group insurance and RRSP plan after 3 months.
Excellent growth and development opportunities.
You’ll work with committed, motivated and efficient teams, in a safe and inclusive work environment.
We have multiple full-time opportunities at 40 hours per week, located in our Mississauga Delivery Center, 3 shifts are available (8 am to 4 pm, 4 pm to midnight and midnight to 8 am).
If this job interests you, send us your application and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Who are we?
Intelcom is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector. Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead and we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
Intelcom uses a business model that promotes trust in our business partners to handle the delivery side of our operations. This allows us to focus on other aspects of our services such as the development of technological tools that optimize the work of our employees and thus support our drive for continuous improvement.
At Intelcom, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We firmly believe that world-class talent makes no distinction with respect to gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or deficiency, but rather is enriched by these differences.
In order to ensure the health and well-being of its employees, partners and customers, Intelcom has implemented strict measures to contain the spread of Covid-19 and is committed to supporting local public health officials and different governments in their efforts. Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times in the warehouse.
About the Company
Company: Intelcom Express –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON