Financial Controller Jobs in Cornwall, ON at MAC Search
Title: Financial Controller
Company: MAC Search
Location: Cornwall, ON
**The successful candidate will report to the clients office in St. Isidore, Ontario**
The Financial Controller will provide oversight of the financial functions of the business. The Financial Controller will have an operational role within the finance department and will act as an advisor to senior management to maintain strong financial management.
· Plan, manage and coordinate operational functions related to accounting;
· Ensure internal control and compliance with applicable laws (tax and other);
· Produce financial statements according to schedule;
· Ensure accuracy of financial statements by verifying financial transactions;
· Analyze financial and performance variances and make recommendations on any variances;
· Manage accounts payable;
· Follow up and make improvements to the company’s internal controls and policies;
· Ensure that effective and efficient internal controls are in place for accounting and financial processes;
· Prepare internal financial statements;
· Implement and improve accounting management tools.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent or any combination of relevant education and experience;
· CPA designation will be considered an asset;
· Two (2) years of relevant experience;
· Bilingualism is absolutely necessary;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
· Results oriented, strong analytical skills.
Competitive salary according to your experience
Group insurance plan
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
Extended health care
8 hour shift
Do you hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent or any combination of relevant education and experience?
Relevant Accounting: 2 years (preferred)