Dispatcher – Full Time Job at Eagle Freight System – Mississauga, ON
Eagle Freight System is now hiring full time day time and after hour dispatcher. One will be responsible for planning and arranging pickups/deliveries, dispatching/communicating with our drivers, resolving service and delivery issues, coordinating driver schedules and arranging shipments according to customer requirements on a daily basis. We are looking for someone who can work both individually and as part of team.
On a practical level, you will be responsible for but not limited to following tasks:
- Receive and confirm details of orders, maintain all communications including tracking and tracing results as needed.
- Enter, manage and dispatch all orders. Report and update customer on all services
- Effectively plan and prioritize loads making best use of equipment and drivers.
- Maintain positive, caring and supportive communications with drivers during the route time
- Co-operate with drivers and the maintenance department to arrange spare vehicles and ensure repairs are completed to vehicles.
- Monitor the location of vehicles in the yard.
- Review dispatch board constantly to ensure trips are departing, arriving and running on schedule. Arrange appointments and scheduling.
- Answer Customer/Driver inquiries by email and telephone.
- Problem solving when issues arise.
- Attention to all details with Excellent verbal and written communication.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-05-17
About the Company
Company: Eagle Freight System –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON