Overview

Account Receivable Analyst Jobs in Mississauga, ON at Loblaw Companies Limited

Title: Account Receivable Analyst

Company: Loblaw Companies Limited

Location: Mississauga, ON

Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.

All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.

Location:
1685 Tech Ave, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0A7

The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.

Why is this role important?

Maternity Leave Position – June 2021 – Dec 2023

BASIC FUNCTION

This position is responsible for:
The maintenance of accounts within a portfolio as assigned.
Meeting the specific objectives set for the team.

NATURE AND SCOPE

The incumbent’s work is performed according to set accounting policies and practices. Problems of an unusual nature are directly referred to the incumbent’s supervisor. 70 % of the duties are of a routine nature, while the other 30% require the use of the individual’s initiative, particularly in the area of collections.

PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
Maintain customer accounts as assigned.
Prepare manual invoices as required.
Processing of credit card payments.
Prepare weekly cheque deposits.
Submit pharmacy receipts and supporting documentation to Patient Support Program for payments;
Timely processing of approved customer credit/re-bill adjustments.
Timely cash application of daily payments.
Ensure customer accounts are fully reconciled on a timely basis.
Closely monitor accounts receivable aging and contact customers regarding past due balance owing.
Work with customer to obtain repayment for invalid claims.
Maintain customer files including accounting documents and a record of all customer interactions.
Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures.
Perform other related duties that may arise or be assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Completed degree or diploma with a major in accounting.
Solid knowledge of general accounting principles with two years in a computerized accounting environment.
Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new programs quickly and use them efficiently.
Strong knowledge of WORD and EXCEL is mandatory.
Experience with SAP is preferred.
Prior experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Flexible and adaptable to changes of responsibility reflective of the business requirements.
Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
Must have the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities while working under tight time constraints.
Strong analytical, problem solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
Good communication skills with the ability to deal positively with all levels within and outside the organization.
Customer focused, results oriented and good organizational skills.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Demonstrated ability to handle stress effectively.
Commitment to excellence & the quality process.
Bilingual (French & English) would be an asset.

How You’ll Succeed:
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.

If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.

In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is …

Upload your CV/resume or any other relevant file. Max. file size: 80 MB.

About Loblaw Companies Limited